Germany Dental New Patient Information
About Your First Visit
During your first visit to Germany Dental, you can expect your initial appointment to last about an hour. One of our friendly team members will escort you to a comfortable exam space.
New Germany Dental Patients Receive a Free Exam & X-Rays
During the Appointment, You’ll Receive:
- Blood Pressure Check
- Full-Mouth X-rays and Intraoral Photographs
- Thorough Exam with Dr. Germany
- Explanation about Areas of Concern
- Treatment Planning and Financial Coordination
Then, if your initial exam looks good, one of our experienced hygienists will give your teeth a thorough cleaning and polishing. If we detect any problems, we do our best to treat you the same day, though we may need to schedule another appointment in order to give you the best possible care.
For your convenience, we’ve provided our new patient forms online. Feel free to follow the link below and fill out the required information before your visit. You may also fill out forms at your appointment, just be sure to give yourself ample time, normally about 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit.
Insurance, CareCredit, and Payment Options
We offer a number of ways to pay for your services at Germany Dental:
- Dental Insurance: Before we begin your appointment, we provide a courtesy estimate of benefits. We will also file out-of-network claims to help you maximize reimbursement.
- CareCredit: Our dental office has also partnered with CareCredit, a trusted name in patient financing, to bring you dentistry that fits your budget. Click here to learn more about CareCredit and to apply for a card.
- The Germany Dental Benefit Plan: an alternative to regular dental insurance that covers annual exams, x-rays, and more. Click here to learn more about membership.
- Cash or Credit: Cash, check, and all major credit cards including American Express, Discover, Visa, and MasterCard.